We got a little too caught up in life this week to pull together a full Thanksgiving prep list for you. So let’s start with where you should be today. You should have:
- Invited your guests
- Check on special food needs for guests
- Planned your menu (not so hard with Thanksgiving)
- Check your place settings and seating to make sure you have enough chairs and forks.
- Given your guests assignments of what they can bring
- Prepare your shopping list for this weekend
Next we always like to ask our guests if they know of anyone who needs a home for dinner. After all, it makes little difference if you do Thanksgiving Dinner for 4 or 34!!! Just get a bigger Turkey.
Next steps: shopping lists, shopping and make sure no one you know is alone on Thanksgiving!!!